- The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. The government has had 236 years to get it right. It’s broke.
- Social Security was established in 1935. The government has had 76 years to get it right. It’s broke.
- Fannie Mae was established in 1938. The government has had 73 years to get it right. It’s broke.
- The war on poverty started in 1964. The government has had 47 years to get it right. One trillion dollars of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to the poor, and they want more.
- Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. The government has had 46 years to get it right. They’re broke.
- Freddie Mac was established in 1970. The government has had 41 years to get it right. It’s broke.
- The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It’s ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year, and we import more oil than ever before. The government has had 34 years to get it right. It’s an abysmal failure.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
Just for fun, I'd like you to google: government retirement account. You'll find that our government is already plotting how to take over the retirement accounts it created to help us save for retirement. Our government knows they are going to need access to every dollar in these plans in order to buy our Treasuries (our country's debt) that no other country will be willing to touch in a few years time, if not sooner.
We are headed towards a Qualified Plan Disaster and you might not even be aware of it because the government and corporate propaganda machine has been running full steam ahead for years now. What's frightening is that people save for retirement using 401ks more so than any other type of savings vehicle. Are you starting to see the train wreck before it happens?
WHY DO WE FOLLOW THE CROWD WITHOUT QUESTION?
Challenge the traditional financial system of beliefs because they simply do not make any logical sense. Why save money in a retirement vehicle that exposes your money to both stock market loss and a lifetime of taxes when you retire? It's illogical. That's why I'm encouraging you to wake up now before it's too late.
For perspective, here's a quick story that I hope resonates.
It's about a woman who always cut off the turkey legs to roast a turkey. When asked by her daughter why she did it that way, the mom said because her mom did it that way and her mom's mom did it that way as well. It never occurred to her that grandmother's pan was too small to fit the entire turkey. Need I say more about questioning your belief system.
Go to my video at www.CashValueBanking.com to educate yourself on the best financial solution that exists to solve your retirement dilemma. Then call 800-208-6141 to schedule a free analysis from 1 of 200 authorized advisors nationwide with Bank on Yourself.