There are still lots of brewing calamities that could cause a major financial panic in 2012. Among them are:
- The failure of one or more of the world’s largest banks
- The outright debt default of one or more significant national governments
- The US government takes further steps toward seizing the assets of private retirement accounts
- A default in delivery by a sizable gold or silver exchange traded fund
- A declaration of force majeure and the inability of the COMEX or London markets to continue operations
- More concrete evidence that the Federal Reserve and other major central banks do not have all the gold reserves that they are reporting as being in their vaults
- A continuing major downturn in the US real estate market
- If governments around the world are uniformly unsuccessful at achieving major spending cuts
- A detailed report of how and where hundreds of millions to billions of customer dollars were effectively stolen in the MF Global Holdings bankruptcy
- Huge inflation of the money supply by major nations
There are more potential catastrophes than these few, but I think it gives you the idea.
If you have you're head in the sand, I would like you to realize that no magic cures for the world’s financial woes have been achieved, and if anything, the troubles are getting worse by the day. I think you will only feel more comfortable once you have taken the steps to protect your family and assets.
To learn more on how you can do that, contact JLM Wealth Strategies.