Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ron Paul Speech 2-7-12

Ron Paul has taught me that economic and civil liberties are entwined.  If one goes, so does the other.  As an individual concerned about not only my liberty and freedoms, but for my children, there is no other person I can endorse to represent my convictions as clearly as Ron Paul does.  He cannot be bought and the mainstream press ignores him for good reason.  His ideas are treason to the status quo system we have which is pulling everyone but the very wealthy into poverty.

Listen to him speak.  He is the only candidate for President that gets understands why this country is falling apart and what needs to be done to turn things around.  Can you imagine a debate with President Obama against Ron Paul?  It would be very embarrassing for the President to get schooled by such an educated and principled individual as Dr. Paul.

Take a listen to what Ron Paul stands for.

No comments:

Post a Comment