Friday, September 11, 2009

Be Your Own Bank

I’m sure you’ve heard of the saying by Albert Einstein: “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

So why do most of us continue to treat our financial plan the same way? Maybe we make minor adjustments (putting more into cash reserves), but for the most part, the strategy remains the same. To me, that’s insanity.

I'd like to personally extend an invitation to attend our latest presentation at our new office. Keep your checkbook at home…we don’t sell anything. We simply want to educate on a better way to ensure all of us don’t become a “retirement statistic” of failure.

Here’s what you will learn:

* Why the government created investment tools that favored tax revenue for them…not retirement planning for us.

* How you can eliminate the IRS from touching your future retirement money. That means untaxed retirement funds.

* Why capturing “transferred money” (money that you lose unknowingly and unnecessarily) is more powerful than any rate-of-return projection.

* Why lost “opportunity costs” (what the transferred money could have done for you if you were able to keep it) devastates financial plans and no feasible rate-of-return can make up for it.

* And finally, how this can be accomplished while your money grows every year, no matter what. Is that in your current plan?

If I can prove to you that my statements are true and accurate, then I’m confident you’ll wish you would have attended our seminar months ago. If you think that what I’m proposing is too far fetched, maybe you’re a CPA or CFP (Certified Financial Planner), then I challenge you to come and prove me wrong.

Best Regards,


John Montoya
CEO and Founder
JLM Wealth Strategies

No comments:

Post a Comment