Monday, February 8, 2021

Bitcoin Newbies: The Best Way To Start Owning Bitcoin




If you are new to Bitcoin this is a quick start guide so you can get started OWNING Bitcoin. Make it your goal to own 1 Bitcoin. With only 21 million Bitcoins that will ever be created this is an asset class that you need to dip your toes into so you're not looking back in 5-10 years wishing you had. 

Follow me on Twitter for content to help you better understand what Bitcoin is all about but just like you don't need to understand how the internet works to shop on Amazon or do your online banking, you can start to own Bitcoin safely and in the case of my first recommendation, Lolli, you can begin to own Bitcoin without buying it directly on any exchange. 

Bitcoin is the internet of money. It's time to start building a position if you haven't already!

(FULL DISCLOSURE: the links below are referral codes.  You and I may both receive Bitcoin when you use the referral code to register.)


Earn Bitcoin When You Shop



Lolli

Earn Bitcoin when shop at over 1,000+ partner stores like Ebay, Nike, Adidas, and Priceline.  See the pic below how I earned $20.52 in Bitcoin when I used Lolli to rent a car for my next vacation via Priceline.

Use my Referral Code and we'll be earn free Bitcoin: https://www.lolli.com/share/qZRTsDN5PU







Where to Buy and Hold Bitcoin


From my user experience Strike is the best way to buy Bitcoin.  However, you do not want to keep you Bitcoin on exchanges.  

 

Join Strike and earn $10 when you sign up and verify your account using my referral code OGPYR7:
https://invite.strike.me/OGPYR7


"Not your keys, not your Bitcoin."


This should be your mantra.  Buy a cold wallet like a Trezor or Nano Ledger.  Move your Bitcoin off exchanges.






Recommendations On How Much To Buy



Only invest what you can afford to lose.  Bitcoin shouldn't be more than 10% of your portfolio.  As you build a base, it is likely Bitcoin could become more than 10% of your net worth but only invest what you are willing to lose 100% of and you will sleep at knowing you aren't risking your life savings.  Let investing in crypto happen over time by dollar cost averaging.  As a Bitcoin Newbie, $10-$200 as your monthly budget can afford it will allow you to start building a position that you can confidently grow into as you learn more about Bitcoin.


Do you have time to unwind before going to sleep? Go down the Bitcoin rabbit hole with me on Twitter.  I link a lot great articles and videos about crypto... also Infinite Banking, Austrian economics, and free market principles but crypto dominates my Twitter feed.  It's a great resource because I'm already curating everything for you.  




No comments:

Post a Comment