Thursday, June 27, 2013

"Can You Briefly Explain Bank On Yourself To Me Via Email?"


I received an email today from someone interested in learning more about Bank On Yourself.  We've been playing phone tag.  Actually, it's been more one sided.  I left my 3rd and final voice mail on Monday.

Here's what she wrote today:


Hi John,

I am so sorry I have not returned your phone calls. I have very limited time & I honestly I just suck at phone calls.

I am interested in learning more. I heard of this from my aunt & am curious as to what it is as I do have a daughter who will be college ready in a few years.

Can you briefly explain to me via email..?

 

Here was my reply:





I’ll try to keep it simple.

Bank On Yourself is a savings strategy that allows you to grow your money without risk of loss and without risk of taxes.  You have access to your cash values for any reason and at any time.  There are no penalties like with a 401k/IRA before age 59.5.  The true beauty of the system is that your money grows uninterrupted for the rest of your life, even when you use it make large purchases, pay off debt, or invest elsewhere.   It’s not like putting money in the bank where once you spend it, you have to start all over again. 

There are rules of course.

1.        You must be able to think long-term.
2.       You have to commit to capitalizing your bank to the best of your ability (Be a saver!).
3.       Don’t steal from yourself (always pay yourself back with interest).
4.       Stop working with traditional banks (they are the prime source of all financial problems).

If you can do these 4 things, I can help put together a plan that will not require any luck, skill or guesswork to grow your net worth.


That’s Bank On Yourself in a nutshell.  Let me know if we should talk.

Best,

John

John A. Montoya
JLM Wealth Strategies, Inc.
(925) 386-6639 Office
Authorized Advisor-Bank on Yourself®
CA Life#0C42222
DRE #01390017

Help me promote financial literacy in your workplace, church, or organization.  Ask me what SOFA is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment